Take Control of Your Future With the Help of Compassionate & Experienced Legal Counsel SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION

Can a Construction Contractor Receive Workplace Accident Compensation?

March 23, 2020

If you were injured while working on a construction site or traveling through a Montana construction area on your way work, you should contact Montana workers compensation attorneys immediately. You need a lawyer to hold all parties responsible for your accident accountable for your injuries. Workers’ compensation is a state fund, which can pay your medical bills and 2/3 of your weekly wages while you are partially disabled. You must notify your employer immediately of your accident, and your workers compensation claim must be correctly filed within four weeks after your injury. You need staunch Montana workers compensation attorneys to preserve your rights, investigate your case, and file your workers compensation claim.

Construction Sites

Collisions between tractor-trailers, work vehicles, or cars frequently happen on or near construction sites with their lane changes, distracted drivers, and congested traffic patterns. Poor communication among contractors can result in workplace crush injuries, burns, and fatalities. Our skilled work injury attorneys can help you if your injury is in any way work-related. You can get workers’ compensation for your injury even if it is on the way to work. It does not matter who caused the accident. Workers compensation pays limited damages and holds your employer harmless for your injuries. If you suffered permanently disabling workplace injuries or an uninsured motorist injured you, you need social security disability and a third party lawsuit.

Bulman, Jones & Cook

As you search through work injury attorneys, call Bulman, Jones & Cook for a free case evaluation. Our workplace personal injury law firm looks for all sources of negligence in your case to maximize your compensation for injuries, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Consult our workers compensation lawyers in Montana if you were injured in Montana, but you live in another state. Your workers compensation or third party lawsuit must be filed in Montana.