Brad J. Jones ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY
- Boy Scouts of America
- Montana State Bar Modest Means
- Montana, 2014
- U.S. District Court, District of Montana, 2014
Bradley J. Jones and his wife Brenda have been married for more than twenty years and are raising their four sons and one daughter in the Bitterroot. Following his first career in construction (carpenter/construction management/contractor) Brad joined the Bulman Law Associates PLLC. as an intern in January 2013, and has been an associate disability attorney since July 2014. Taking advantage of past experience, Brad’s practice focuses on workers’ compensation disputes, denial of veterans’ benefits, Social Security disability hearings and appeals, and personal injury claims.
Brad graduated from the University of Montana School of Law in December 2013 and has been admitted to practice law in Montana. In law school Brad was the President of the UM Military Legal Society and Vice President of the Willamette chapter of the J. Ruben Clark Law Society. Brad is also an Infantry Officer in the Montana Army National Guard where he has served since 2009.
- AAS in Building Construction (Salt Lake Community College) (High Honors, President’s list) 2001
- AS Construction Management (Salt Lake Community College) (High Honors, Dean’s list) 2002
- BS Liberal Studies and Communications (Montana State University Billings) (Cum Laude) 2010
- MA Public Administration (University of Montana) (Magna Cum Laude) 2015
- JD (University of Montana School of Law) 2013
- Federalist Society